Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fruity Pebble dust gets sticky with sweat...

Just finished mowing down the last of my Fruity Pebbles; no milk because i figure i'm probably going to need that for my pasta-roni that will be happening tonight.
But on the subject of food, i just bought bread and butter (the bread would have cost over 3 dollars at the corner store; FUCK A BUNCH A THAT SHIT!!!!) from grocery outlet (you know you're a college student when...), which is cool because those are the things that can really stretch a meal and make you a lil fuller than usual. The reason this is important is because i guess i've decided that i would love to play another quarter's worth of the "So when exactly is my financial aid check going to get here?" game, and it turn's out the answer to that is in three weeks... Looks like i lose. again. But it's cool cuz no one really needs books for class at this damn school anyway (though i will be doing my class reading in the book store, and if they don't like it they can eat a bag of baby dicks), though food is another question. I do have $40 dollars (whenever the effing bank decides i can spend it... faggots) which should stretch me out for those three weeks. I'm also really hoping i get the job at the writing center that i applied for, and if that happens i might actually be able to buy some of the books for my class before i have to write my self eval.
Anyway... I really want to get some sort of music going. I feel too blown out from class to actually write, but i would still be up for either singing or playing bass. Well... As soon as i get rid of this phlegm-y (doesn't look right at all...) cough i have i could probably sing. Otherwise i might hawk a huge lugey (also think there's a spelling discrepency...) on some bitch in the front row...
But i digress, so i feel like i should head out.
Hopefully the internet is working well enough that i can see some of the worthless shit my friends posted on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. we should trade emails via the facebook so i can send you a copy of the book i wrote for credit this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts about mine as you please.